BCSFG is currently looking for someone to help us out in the office part time (approximately 20-30 hours per week)
If you know of anyone who may be interested, have them give us a call, or send us an email!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for:
• Answering phones and taking sales calls.
• Coordinating sub-contractor scheduling
• Coordinating Office Staff Scheduling
• Client sales and trip booking from initial inquiry to completion
• Trip payment and collection of all accounts receivables
• Trip coordination including all logistical aspects of the clients’ trip, from airport pick-up arrangement, hotel bookings, guide coordination, and meal ordering.
• Answering company emails in a timely manner
Responsibilities are to achieve the completion of all daily duties which encompass the organization of the guides and their upcoming trips (fishing, kayak, and eco tour).
Focus: Excellent Sales skills, phone demeanour and an ability to maintain and manage relationships with subcontractors.
Education requirement: minimum high school diploma, excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.
– ability to problem solve and design solutions rapidly
– excels in building client relationships and sales
– highly developed mediation and teamwork building skills
– excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent English
– proficient with Microsoft Office
– superb customer service skills
– friendly and outgoing demeanour
– good attitude
– self-starter, responsible and good work ethic
– must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with frequent interruptions
– knowledge of or interest in fishing, kayaking, outdoor activities is an asset
Days of work are likely to vary, some weekend shifts will be necessary. Regular office hours are 7:30am – 3:30pm, limited overtime may be required. Position is seasonal, and will provide hours until mid-November.